Bardzo mnie ucieszyła ta zmiana w rdzeniu ZX Spectrum dla MIST:
The DIVMMC/ESXDOS combo provides easy and fast access to spectrum games stored on SD card. With release r877 the zxmmc has been replaced by a DIVMMC implementation in the spectrum core.
ESXDOS aims to be the ultimate firmware for the DivIDE/DivMMC interface. Here’s a list of current features:
- DivMMC: Supports MMC/SD/SDHC devices
- Device and filesystem abstraction layer
- Full FAT16/FAT32 read/write support (no extended partitions, no LFN).
- Virtual Disk support (up to 4 devices)
- Betadisk/TR-DOS emulation using (trimmed) .TRD files
- Provides extended BASIC commands
- BASIC files integration using +3DOS headers for FAT filesystems
- Support for seamless IM2 loading/saving, from BASIC and machine code
- System commands loaded from /BIN dir of system drive
- TAPE emulator supports reading/writing from/to TAP files. TAP attaching functions are available to external programs.
- POSIX-based API usable by .commands, external programs and NMI.SYS. Functions available on rst $08: open, read, write, close, opendir, readdir, seek, sync, fstat, getcwd, chdir, unlink…
- Possibility of getting absolute LBA sector and device on an opened file (for direct I/O)
- Kernel loads modules (.KO files) on demand
- NMI.SYS support (NMI system is independent, ESXDOS kernel just provides services)
„Zawsze chciałem mieć takie coś”, bo Spectrum to pierwszy komputer, jaki na oczy zobaczyłem.